The Inside: Even with a generous 1.09 metres (43 in.) of headroom, 10.2 cm more than the previous version, and the true rectangular floor (no foot taper like most other tents), the FreeLite is now 255 grams (9 oz.) lighter.
The Outside: The semi-freestanding design of the FreeLite is easy and quick to set up. Super strong DAC NFL tent poles, a DuraShield™ waterproof coating and taped seams keep the weather where it belongs—outside.
The Bottom Line: The semi-freestanding FreeLite will give your backpacking trio the camp comfort you need after a long day on the trail at a weight you won’t even notice.
- Lightweight: Minimum weight 1.07 kg (is 2 lbs. 6 oz).
- Livable: True rectangular floorplan and 1.09 m (43 in.) of head room; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear; interior pockets and overhead gear lofts.
- Waterproof: DuraShield™-coated rainfly and floor and taped seams keep the elements outside where they belong.
- DAC NFL Poles: Super strong, lightweight aluminum tent poles stand up to use and the elements.
- Tech-Friendly Pockets: Cable ports on all pockets for easy cord management.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system and symmetrical design make setup super quick; ultra-compact stuff sack.
- Maximum Airflow: Micromesh tent body minimizes condensation and keeps out the bugs.
- Durable Details: Reinforced patches, stitching at guy points and locking anodized stake loop grommets for extra strength.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.