The Inside: 226 g (8 oz.) lighter than the previous FreeLite, it still has the true rectangular floor (no foot taper like most other tents) and one metre (39 in.) of headroom, 7.6 cm more than before. The micromesh tent body provides excellent ventilation and has a waterproof bathtub-style floor to protect from the elements. Two no-curve tent doors keep you from having to crawl over your tent partner in the middle of the night, and feature new zippers that are more durable and easy to use with one hand. They also zip closed to a single point so you always know where to open the door, even in the dark. New tech-friendly pockets feature cable ports at the corners for headphone and charging cords. Overhead gear loft pockets are perfect for headlamps, sunglasses and other quick-access items.
The Outside: The FreeLite’s semi-freestanding design is easy and quick to set up. Super strong DAC NFL tent poles, a DuraShield™ waterproof coating and taped seams keep the weather where it belongs—outside. The cutaway rainfly saves weight and features large vestibules for storing any gear you don’t want inside. Easy in-and-out vestibule doors have StayDry™ rain gutters to keep water from dripping onto you and your gear.
The Bottom Line: If you and your backpacking buddy (two- or four-legged) want camp comfort after putting down the miles with your ultralight pack, the semi-freestanding FreeLite provides the space and features you need at a weight you won’t even notice.
- Lightweight: Minimum weight is 0.91 kg (2 lbs.).
- Livable: True rectangular floorplan and 1.00 m (39 in.) of head room; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear; interior pockets and overhead gear lofts.
- Waterproof: DuraShield™-coated rainfly and floor and taped seams keep the elements outside where they belong.
- DAC NFL Poles: Super strong, lightweight aluminum tent poles stand up to use and the elements.
- Tech-Friendly Pockets: Cable ports on all pockets for easy cord management.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system and symmetrical design make setup super quick; ultra-compact stuff sack.
- Maximum Airflow: Micromesh tent body minimizes condensation and keeps out the bugs.
- Durable Details: Reinforced patches, stitching at guy points and locking anodized stake loop grommets for extra strength.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
Color: Grey – Red
Minimum Weight (Standard): 2 lbs
Packaged Weight (Standard): 2 lbs 5 oz
Floor Dimensions (Standard) in: 84 x 50 in
Floor Area (Standard): 29 sq. ft
Vestibule Area (Standard): 15 sq. ft
Number of Poles: (2) DAC NFL 8.7mm
Interior Peak Height (Metric): 100 cm
Packed Size (Metric): 46 x 11 cm
Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
Minimum Weight (Metric): 0.91 kg
Packaged Weight (Metric): 1.06 kg
Floor Dimensions (Metric) cm: 213 x 127 cm
Floor Area (Metric): 2.7 sq. m
Vestibule Area (Metric): 1.4 sq. m
Interior Peak Height (Standard): 39 in
Packed Size (Standard): 18 x 4.5 in
Number of Doors: 2
Rainfly Fabric: 15D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone
Floor Fabric: 15D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR
Kvalitní stan , lehký a prostorný za přiměřenou cenu. Kvalitně zpracovaný.