The Inside: Though it still has the true rectangular floor (no foot taper like most other tents) and 1.00 metre (39 in.) of headroom (7.6 cm more than before), it’s 170 grams (6 oz.) lighter than the previous 1-person FreeLite.
The Outside: The semi-freestanding design is quick and easy to set up. Super strong DAC NFL tent poles, a DuraShield™ waterproof coating and taped seams keep the weather where it belongs—outside.
The Bottom Line: The semi-freestanding solo FreeLite provides the camp comfort you need after putting down the miles at a weight you won’t even notice.
- Lightweight: Minimum weight is 0.74 kg (1 lb. 10 oz)
- Livable: True rectangular floorplan and 1.00 m (39 in.) of head room; one large side-entry vestibule to store gear; interior pockets and overhead gear lofts
- Waterproof: DuraShield™-coated rainfly and floor and taped seams keep the elements outside where they belong
- DAC NFL Poles: Super strong, lightweight aluminum tent poles stand up to use and the elements
- Tech-Friendly Pockets:Cable ports on all pockets for easy cord management
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system and symmetrical design make setup super quick; ultra-compact stuff sack
- Maximum Airflow: Micromesh tent body minimizes condensation and keeps out the bugs
- Durable Details: Reinforced patches, stitching at guy points and locking anodized stake loop grommets for extra strength
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions
There are no reviews yet.