- Approximate sizes with dimensions given in centimeters. The data given in the table are the dimensions of the clothes.
- We recommend washing knitted products in an automatic washing machine exclusively on a gentle wool program at a low temperature of up to 30 ° C and without squeezing.
- After washing, gently squeeze the products in your hands and place them in a horizontal position, preferably on a towel.
- Use mild wool detergents, free of chlorine and fabric softener
- Knitted products cannot be chemically cleaned, ironed, tumble dried nor on any radiator or direct sunlight.
Improper care of knitted products results in felting, shrinkage and deformation of the knitwear. The product devolated in this way cannot be reclaimed.