• Full Vestibule provides protection while still maintaining good ventilation when closed. Fully open, the vestibule maximizes ventilation and view.
• High Vent removes excess moisture build up.
• Zipper Vestibule Closure makes opening and closing the vestibule a snap.
• Easy Tensioning Adjustment makes keeping the tent taut easy to accomplish from the warmth of your sleeping bag. (Re-tension straps have been added to all tie out points.)
• Floating Canopy allows the canopy to be set to different heights.
• Floating Floor reduces floor stress and helps to minimize punctures from sharp objects.
• Optimized Sleeping Area is oriented to maximize usable space, ventilation, and view. A peak height of 124 cm gives you plenty of headroom.
• Center Pole Support significantly improves the ability of the tent to handle wind and snow loads.
• Single Hiking Pole Support reduces the amount of gear need.
• Internal Gear Area keeps your gear easily accessible.
• Oversized Screen Door allows easy entrance and exit while keeping the front pole out of your way.
• Ultralight Waterproof Canopy is made from high strength 20 denier Silicone Polyester.
• Handy Mesh Cargo Pocket to keep all your essentials close at hand.
• Extremely Easy Setup in less than two minutes under any conditions.
- Canopy: Silicone Coated Polyester 20D, 3000 mm rating
- Floor: Silicone Coated Polyester 40D, 3000 mm rating
- Netting: No-See-Um
- Zipper: YKK #3
- Tent weighs: 732g (excludes bag)
- Storage bag weighs: 20g
- Season rating: 3
- Sleeps: 1+
- Comes with: Tent, Stuff sack, Guylines
- Pack size: 28 cm x 11,5 cm
- Required Pegs: 6 (not included)
- Usuage: Ultralight Backpacking
- Not seam sealed as standard
- Type: Single wall
- Frame: Single 49″ pole (sold separately or use trekking pole)
- Side entry, single door
- Floor Space: 2.4 m2
- Vestibules: 1
- Vestibule size: 0.8 m2
These type of shelters made by Six Moon Designs require an after-production sealant to be applied to all the sewn seams that would be vulnerable to precipitation. This not only creates a watertight bond between the pieces of fabric and fills the tiny holes created by the sewing machine, but also adds strength to the seams. This process is required to make the shelters completely waterproof.