16 OZ – 450 G SOLO TARP – USES ONE 49”/124cm POLE
The Deschutes is the ultimate tarp shelter – go light, go fast.
- Zippered Entry for easier entry and exit.
- Easy Tension Adjustment so you can keep the tent taut from the comfort of your sleeping bag.
- Top Vent to reduce condensation.
- Single Pole Setup, with hexagonal shape provides maximum protection at minimum weight.
- 360° Weather Protection
- Pairs Easily with the Serenity NetTent to really keep the bugs at bay.
- Seasons 3
- Sleeps 1
- Ships With Tarp, Stuff Sacks, Guy lines
- Pack Size 15″ X 6″38.1 x 15.24 cm
- Weight 16 oz – 370 g
- Stakes 6 (sold separately)
- Type Tarp
- Frame Single 49″/124cm Pole (sold separately)
- Entry Side Entry
- Coverage 44 ft2 – 4 m2
- Canopy 20D Silicone Coated Nylon
- Netting Ultralight 20D No-See-Um
- Zipper #3 YKK
These type of shelters made by Six Moon Designs require an after-production sealant to be applied to all the sewn seams that would be vulnerable to precipitation. This not only creates a watertight bond between the pieces of fabric and fills the tiny holes created by the sewing machine, but also adds strength to the seams. This process is required to make the shelters completely waterproof.