Sometimes the best solution is the simplest. The Serenity NetTent provides a simple solution to dealing with insects and mice and other creepy crawlies. Its small footprint means you can set it up anyplace. It is a great solution for a bug-free night of camping in fair weather or for those sticking to open shelters on the Appalachian Trail.
- Quick Connect easily mates with Gatewood Cape or Deschutes Tarp.
- Full Zippered Entrance
- Standalone Setup for clear nights when you simply need some bug protection.
- Ultra-light No-See-Um Netting
- Easy Setup
- Bathtub Floor
- Reinforced corners
- Bathtub Floor Depth Sides: 3″
- Bathtub Floor Depth Ends: 8″
- Sleeps: 1
- Ships With: NetTent, Stuff Sacks, Guy lines
- Pack Size: 10″ X 5″
- Weight1: 11 oz – 312 g
- Stakes: 6 (sold separately)
- Colors: Light Grey
Frame: Single 45″ Pole (sold separately)
Entry: Side Entry
Floor Space: 15 ft2 – 1.4 m2
Floor Dimensions: 84″ X 26″ – 214 X 66 cm
Floor: 30D Silicone Coated Nylon
Netting: 20D No-See-Um
Zipper: #3 YKK
Weight does not include stakes or pole.
11 OZ – 312 G SOLO NETTENT – USES ONE 45” POLE
Having bought a Six Moon Designs Gatewood Cape from 68Travel, I bought this also, as well as a Tyvek footprint. Together, they make a versatile, very lightweight shelter. 68Travel are great people to deal with.