18 OZ – 510 G Two-Person Backpacking Tarp
The apex is offset slightly toward the head of the tent. This creates steeper walls at the head raising the canopy further from your face and sets the peak to the more natural position when sitting.
The Haven can be set up using your trekking poles or our optional carbon fiber poles. Dual tabs on either side of the canopy allow the Haven Tarp to be hung from a line between two trees, eliminating the need for poles.
- Full 360-degree protection allows this tarp to provide enhanced security when compared to a traditional flat tarp.
- High Vent helps remove excess moisture build-up.
- Zipper Vestibule Closure makes opening and closing the vestibule a snap.
- Dual Side Entry makes entering and exiting easy.
- Easy Tension Adjustment makes keeping the tent taut a trivial task that can be accomplished while still in your sleeping bag. Re-tension straps have been added to all tie out points.
- Floating Canopy allows the canopy to be set to different heights.
- Optimized Sleeping Area is oriented to maximize usable space, ventilation, and view. A peak height of 45 inches gives you plenty of headroom.
- Dual Pole Support significantly improves headroom and interior space.
- Color Coordinated Attachment Points for quick NetTent set-up.
- Canopy NetTent Connectors at Head and Foot
- Ultra-light Waterproof Canopy is made from high strength 30 denier Silicone Nylon.
- Extremely Easy Setup in less than two minutes under any conditions.
- Seasons 3
- Sleeps 2
- Ships With Tarp, Stuff Sacks, Guy lines
- Pack Size 12″ X 4.5″
- Weight1 18 oz – 500 g
- Stakes 6 (sold separately)
- Type Tarp
- Frame Two 45″ Poles (sold separately)
- Entry Side Entry
- Coverage 53 ft2 – 4.9 m2
- Interior 44″ x 88″ – 111 x 223 cm
- Canopy 20D Silicone Coated Nylo
- Zipper 3 YKK
These type of shelters made by Six Moon Designs require an after-production sealant to be applied to all the sewn seams that would be vulnerable to precipitation. This not only creates a watertight bond between the pieces of fabric and fills the tiny holes created by the sewing machine, but also adds strength to the seams. This process is required to make the shelters completely waterproof.
There are no reviews yet.