Using activated carbon and ion exchange to purify and filter water, the replaceable purifier cartridge is rated for 300 cycles, which is as much as 150 liters of water.
- Warranty: Your Grayl is accompanied by a ten (10) year warranty covering workmanship and materials.
- Compact and ridiculously easy-to-use, the UltraPress fits into any pack pocket (or cup holder), requires zero setup, and makes clean purified drinking water in 10 seconds (3L/min).
- Removes all waterborne pathogens including virus (e.g. Rotavirus, SARS, Hepatitis A, Norovirus), bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery) and Protozoa (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Amoebae).
- Ultra-powdered activated carbon filtersparticulates (sediment, microplastics) and and adsorbs many chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, VOCs, flavors and odors.
- Replaceable purifier cartridge rated for 300 cycles (40 gal. / 150L).
- RiverFlow™ spout delivers a fast-flow of clean drinking water for chugging, filling hydration reservoirs and other bottles.
- FlipCarry™ handle rotates 90° for effortless separation (Inner Press from Outer ReFill) and easy carrying, provides a large pressing surface when flat.
- Multi-functional SimpleVent™ drink cap vents air (by twisting cap ½ turn) during purification and filtration, protects spout from cross-contamination.
- SoftPress™ ergonomic comfort pad (on drink cap) provides for non-slip, anti-fatigued pressing.
- TPE TopoGrip™ placed on all heavy use surfaces for tactile, non-slip performance and durability.
flasche ist gut für unterwegs. ich trinke eigentlich nur wasser aus meiner filteranlage zuhause. wennman leitungswasser zwei mal durch diese flasche drückt dann ist es ganz gut trinkbar. für leute die nur leitungswasser gewöhnt sind, wird es eine große freude sein
Great product, taste of the water is not persee much better