- Virus protection: Removes 99.99% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus).
- Bacteria & protozoa protection: Removes 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella) and 99.9% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium).
- Improves health, flavor, odor & clarity: Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, silt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic).
- Shelf life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least three additional years.
- Lifespan: Replaceable purifier cartridge lasts 300 uses (150 L)
- Compatibility: ULTRAPRESS
- Materials: ABS food-grade plastic, food-grade silicone
- Active Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon
- BPA-Free materials: made from polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE, ABS food-grade plastic
- Testing standards: Tested to NSF/ANSI standards 42 and 53
1 review for Grayl Replacement Purifier Cartridge for ULTRAPRESS
Show only reviews in English (1)