- 5 capsules twice a day (5.6 g) drink down with water (200 – 300 ml)
- 300 capsules, weight 168g, (30 doses of 10 capsules)
|Composition of 10 capsules (5600mg):||daily dose:|
|Pork hydrolyzed collagen||4900mg|
- The nutritional supplement must not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Not suitable for children under 10, pregnant and lactating women! Store in a dry place at a temperature of +4 to + 25 ° C
What should you know about collagen?
- PORK HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN
- It is the most abundant protein in our body and in the structures of the intercellular mass of cartilage. Skin, hair and nails are not the only parts of the body that contain collagen. Collagen is also found in joints, tendons, ligaments, and even in the eyes or intestines. Unfortunately, its production decreases with age, so there are also changes that we do not see with the naked eye, but we feel all the more. The loss of collagen can also bother us with unpleasant health problems and pain. Ladies will appreciate fit4you collagen for its anti-age effect on youthful and firm skin, hair and nail nutrition. Fit4you collagen significantly supports joint regeneration, both for athletes and for all those who have strained joints and suffer from pain. Collagen is found in all organs and tissues and acts as their supporting structure. Its deficiency causes brittle and brittle bones, eye and skin problems and can also cause problems with the cardiovascular system. By regularly using high-absorbency collagen, such as that found in our product, you will benefit your entire body and literally declare war on aging and wrinkles.
- CHONDROITIN SULPHATE
- It is one of the main components of cartilage. It has an exceptional ability to retain water in the cartilage, thus ensuring its elasticity and mechanical properties, but allowing other molecules to move through the cartilage. As a result, joint healing is significantly increased through supplementation.
- HYALURONIC ACID
- Together with collagen, hyaluronic acid is an essential building block of the skin. Its job is to hydrate the skin and hair. It slows down the aging process of the skin, has an antioxidant effect and protects it from negative effects. It has a positive effect on all aspects of the skin. In addition to keeping it firm, regenerated and protected, it also has the ability to bind and retain a huge amount of moisture. At the same time, hyaluronic acid helps to remove waste in the cells and, conversely, contributes to the formation of new ones. Unfortunately, with age, its production in the body decreases, so we recommend supplementing it regularly.
- MSM (NATURAL SULFUR)
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a source of organic, the most biologically absorbed form of sulfur, which has highly positive therapeutic and preventive properties. In our body, it works by softening the internal connective and cartilage tissues, which are then more flexible and resistant. It is the third most abundant mineral in the human body. Relieves problems with arthritis and asthma. MSM is a powerful antioxidant and significantly reduces the level of free radicals. It is also effective against chronic pain, inflammation in the body, asthma, parasites, mild course of autoimmune diseases, acts on some types of cancer (breast, colon) and the like.
- COLLAGEN, THE SOURCE OF YOUR BEAUTY AND THE STRENGTH OF YOUR BONES!
- It is not for nothing that collagen-based products are the most widespread and best-selling on the market. The first thing people think of by the word collagen is the joints and skin. There are definitely several reasons for this, and we will immediately tell you why.
What is collagen?
- Collagen is a protein that forms the basic building block of connective tissues. It is important in the cellular microenvironment, where it is involved in the storage and release of cellular mediators. It makes up 25-30% of all proteins in the mammalian body and is a component of the intercellular mass in the form of collagen fibers. Collagen keeps the skin and all tissues and bones healthy and supple. Exposed joints and cartilage are prone to wear and tear in the long run.
Why is collagen good for joints?
- Our joints are subject not only to friction and wear, but also to long-term overload. As a result of the hectic way of life and poor lifestyle, our skin, hair and nails also suffer, which is manifested by increased brittleness. Unfortunately, the quality of food is declining rapidly and for that reason we are unable to supply the body with all the necessary nutrients for its proper function. In addition, if obesity or increased physical performance is at stake, the condition of your joints, ligaments, skin, hair and nails can start to deteriorate significantly and make your life uncomfortable. For this reason, we have designed our product fit4you collagen, which is unique in its composition and contains raw materials of the highest quality.
Why should you take collagen regularly?
- By using our collagen regularly, you will maintain and restore a youthful appearance, help you to a healthy musculoskeletal system and is a great prevention of chronic diseases such as joint pain and osteoarthritis.
So why is fit4you collagen so special?
- It contains up to 4900 mg of high-quality pork hydrolyzed collagen. Hyaluronic acid is produced naturally by the body, but its production decreases rapidly with age. It binds water to hydrate the skin and hair, is also found in the filling of the eyeball and gums, is a natural part of the nasal mucosa, is found in the upper respiratory tract and bladder, in addition to the joints, where it acts as a shock absorber. It helps remove waste from cells that do not have a direct blood supply or a small blood circulation, such as cartilage. It even helps create new cells. Chondroitin sulfate is most prevalent in the structure of the intercellular mass of cartilage. It binds water to itself and therefore gives the cartilage flexibility.
- With long-term use (approximately two months), it has beneficial effects against joint pain and inflammation. Its effect is the same over time as with heavy drugs such as analgesics and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, but it has no side effects and lasts longer after discontinuation. MSM, also known as natural sulfur, has significant therapeutic and preventive properties. It helps especially with allergies, disorders of the immune system, skin and musculoskeletal problems. It is found naturally in fruits and vegetables, but as its quantity is still declining, it needs to be supplemented in the form of nutritional supplements.
- In addition, fit4you collagen also contains the optimal amount of vitamin C, vitamin D3 and calcium, which achieves a visible and noticeable effect, usually after a few days of use.
Zatiaľ neviem posúdiť, pretože produkt je určený pod stromček…
Zatiaľ neviem ohodnotiť samotný produkt, ale ostatné bolo super.
zloženie je super, ale…strašné množstvo treba pojesť, to som netušila, 5 obrovských tbl. ráno a 5 večer…
Ďakujeme vám za vašu reakciu. Áno, odporúčaná dávka výrobcom je 5 kapsúl 2 x denne. Kapsule sú väčšie, nakoľko neobsahujú len čistý kolagén. V prípade, že vám kapsulová forma nevyhovuje, vyskúšajte Kolagén Fit4you v práškovej forme.