- Backpack with a large volume
- Removable lid
- Elastic side pockets
- Adjustable back system D.E.A.
- Possibility of attaching sticks or ice axes
- Possibility of attaching material from the outside – tent, mat, skis, etc.
- compression straps on the sides for volume adjustment
- Double in top lid
- Double security in top lid
- Two side stretch mesh pockets
- Pocket on the waist belt
- Probe / shovel pocket
YKK®: The highest quality and functional zippers known for their perfection and perfect workmanship. They are characterized by their reliability, even after long-term use.
Reinforced laminated fabric – Hypalon®: reinforcement of parts
– DuPont hypalon (chlorosulfonate polyethylene synthetic rubber) characterized by its excellent resistance to tearing, abrasion and chemicals, used in special applications on backpacks in extreme conditions and in functional details.
– 100% polyethylene
Supertex®: Extremely durable fabric, ideal for highly stressed parts of the product. It is distinguished by its high abrasion resistance.
– 100% polyester
Double nylon Cordura®: Light technical fabric with high strength and flexibility. It is easy to maintain and is resistant to abrasion and tearing. It is used for the production of backpacks, shoes and jackets.
excellent quality, packs enough for a 3-5 days alpine trip.
Entrega rápida y correcta