HYBRID DOUBLE WALLED – USES TWO 45”/114,3 cm POLES
28 oz – 790 g Solo Backpacking Tent
With a floor that stretches over 8 feet long, you’ll have plenty of room to stretch out – no matter what your height.
- Hybrid Double Wall
- Dual Entry
- Vestibules rollback for excellent views and ventilation
- Dual Pole structure is extremely stable in wind and snow
- Bathtub Floor
- Stash Pocket
- The wide ceiling gives plenty of headroom
- Extended floor for tall hikers
- Side entry for easy access
- Packs extremely small
- Seasons 3
- Sleeps 1
- Ships With Tent, Stuff Sacks, Guy lines
- Pack Size 15″ X 5″/38.1 x 12.7 cm
- Weight1 28 oz – 790 g
- Stakes 5 (sold separately)
- Type Tent, hybrid double wall
- Frame2 Two 45″/114,3cm Poles
- Entry Side Entry
- Coverage 23 ft2 – 2.2 m2
- Vestibule Size 16 ft2 – 1.4 m2
- Canopy 20D Silicone Coated Polyester
- Floor 40D Silicone Polyester
- Netting 20D No-See-Um
- Zipper #3 YKK
- The canopy and floor of the Trekker are constructed of Silicone Polyester. This fabric has been the workhorse of fabrics used to build ultralight tents for the last decade. Its main properties are its strength, lightweight and that it’s impervious to mold or mildew.
- The Trekker is great when you want to be light but don’t want to break the bank.
These type of shelters made by Six Moon Designs require an after-production sealant to be applied to all the sewn seams that would be vulnerable to precipitation. This not only creates a watertight bond between the pieces of fabric and fills the tiny holes created by the sewing machine, but also adds strength to the seams. This process is required to make the shelters completely waterproof.