Using activated carbon and ion exchange to purify and filter water, the replaceable purifier cartridge is rated for 300 cycles, which is as much as 150 liters of water.
- Warranty: Your Grayl is accompanied by a ten (10) year warranty covering workmanship and materials.
- Saves money and waste; travel sustainably and never buy single-use bottled water again
- Compact: fits in most backpack pockets and cup holders
- Active Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon
- Flow Rate: 15 seconds per 473 ml (2 liters/minute)
- Removes: waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (i.e. silt, microplastics, etc.); activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, flavors, and odours
- Cartridge lifespan: rated for 300 cycles (150L), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge
- Cartridge shelf life: stored under proper conditions, an unused (and airtight) purifier cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years
- BPA-Free materials: made from polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE, ABS food-grade plastic
- Testing standards: Tested to NSF/ANSI standards 42 and 53