- Front access to the backpack
- Side ski mounts
- Two ice axe handles
- Snowshoe or snowboard mounts
- Possibility to use a water bag
- Compression straps
- Material handles at the bottom and on the canopy of the backpack
- Handles on the rope under the canopy of the backpack
- Chest strap, which includes a whistle
- SOS instructions
- Double pocket in the canopy
- Security pocket
- Two side stretch mesh pockets
- Pocket on the waist belt
- Probe / shovel pocket
- Height-adjustable backpack canopy
YKK®: The highest quality and functional zippers known for their perfection and perfect workmanship. They are characterized by their reliability, even after long-term use.
Reinforced laminated fabric – Hypalon®: reinforcement of parts
– DuPont hypalon (chlorosulfonate polyethylene synthetic rubber) characterized by its excellent resistance to tearing, abrasion and chemicals, used in special applications on backpacks in extreme conditions and in functional details.
– 100% polyethylene
Supertex®: Extremely durable fabric, ideal for highly stressed parts of the product. It is distinguished by its high abrasion resistance.
– 100% polyester
Double Dyamond Cordura®: Extremely robust fabric made of high-strength 210D polyamide fiber.