- Family tent for up to 5 people
- Spacious mosquito net shut-off bedroom
- A total of 3 inputs – front, side and rear
- Tunnel external construction made of fiberglass rods
- Switching cords for fixed anchoring of the tent
- Internal thermal insulation PU coating
- Ventilation sleeves to ensure continuous air circulation
- Inner pockets for storing things
- Transport bag with handle, steel pins and repair kit included
70D Diamond Polyester 75g / m2 – outer shell: Used material
– with thermal insulation polyurethane, ripstop treatment water column: 2,000 mm
70D Polyester Ripstop, 80 g / m3: Material used – Inner parts of the casing with PU injection. Ripstop treatment to increase durability, water-repellent surface treatment. Water column: 2,500 mm.
The construction consists of three strong fiberglass rods, shut-off cords and steel pins. The rods slide into the reinforced sleeves outside the casing. Construction is so very fast and simple. The classic tunnel type of tent can also deal with less favorable weather conditions.
It is divided into a hall and a bedroom made of mosquito nets. It is a division for the division of space. In total, the tent has three entrances – front, side and rear. The walls are equipped with a thermal insulation PU coating to reflect heat from sunlight.
minimum value of the water column (measured on the joints of the material):
- floor: 10,000 mm
- outer casing: 2,000 mm
value of water column per area of material (without seams):
- floor: 15,000 mm
- outer casing: 3,000 mm